Welcome to SoCoCAA! We are glad you made the decision to join our team.
The next step is to attend your scheduled New Employee Orientation. If you do not have the date and time scheduled please contact Nita at 970-563-4517.
In preparation for the orientation please read and complete all the documents prior to attending the orientation. Some only require you to print your name while others have several areas that you will need to complete. You will be asked to sign these documents at your orientation stating that you have read and understand the information.
Please read the instructions below before proceeding with the “New Employee Orientation Documents” linked to below.
- Please complete all documents on the list.
- You will be given time to ask any questions at the orientation.
- # 10 below “Designated Medical Providers” lists documents that are relevant to the location of your place of work. Please complete only the correct document.
- Document # 15 Is the “Handbook Acknowledgement” document – please follow the link to the “SoCoCAA Employee Handbook“ and read it prior to the orientation.
- Document # 13 is the “Use of Confidential Information by Employees” it acknowledges that you have read and understand document # 13a, the “Sensitive Information Policy”.
- Each link will open a fill-able document in a new browser window.
- RIGHT CLICK ON THE DOCUMENT THEN CHOOSE “SAVE AS” OR “PRINT”
- ‘Save As’ will place a copy on your computer that you can fill out using a keyboard
- Use ‘Print’ if you would prefer to fill out the application by hand
- If you print and complete by hand you are expected to bring the completed documents to the orientation and will be asked to sign at that time. DO NOT SIGN printed documents in advance.
- RIGHT CLICK ON THE DOCUMENT THEN CHOOSE “SAVE AS” OR “PRINT”:
- SAVE ALL FORMS TO YOUR COMPUTER PRIOR TO FILLING THEM IN OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR ENTRIES!!
- If you saved the completed documents, email to firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will print them for you.
- If you print and complete the documents by hand…
- Bring the completed documents to your orientation
- DO NOT SIGN printed documents in advance (you will be asked to sign them at your orientation)
- Your orientation is at the SUCAP Central Administration office at 285 Lakin St, in Ignacio, Colorado.
New Employee Orientation Documents
# 1 – I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification – ONLY AVAILABLE AT ORIENTATION
# 2 – W-4
# 5 – Outside Employment
# 6 – Conduct and Safety Rules
# 7a – Drug Free # 2
# 10 – Designated Medical Provider
# 11 – Motor Vehicle Usage
# 12 – Portable Electronic Devices
# 13a – Sensitive Information Policy
# 14 – Direct Deposit
# 16 – Tribal Background Check