The Senior Center offers two different options for assistance with meals.
- Home Delivered Meals – Through the Meals on Wheels Program, Seniors can receive meals at their homes four days a week Mon-Thurs including 1 frozen meal for Fridays. Clients must meet age requirements and require a prescription from their doctor.
- Congregate Meals – Meals are served in a social setting here at the senior center on Tuesdays, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 12pm-1pm.
- The cost is a suggested donation of $5 for seniors 60+ or a fee of $9.00 for people 59 and younger
- The cost is a suggested donation of $5 for Native Americans 55+ or a fee of $8.50 for Native Americans 54 and younger
- Caregiver Meals – meals on wheels participants can receive an extra meal for their caregiver as long as they meet the caregiver criteria.
For more information about the different meal programs, contact the Senior Center directly at (970) 563-4561